The basic goals of the programme are :
- Ensure quality knowledge which of which multimedia consists
- Provide excellent basics for the 2nd cycle of Multimedia or related studies.
- Providing good employability of the graduates and effective integration on the workplace
- Raiseing innovative employees for the new industries, as well as enabling them to constantly track the latest developments
- Allowing transitioning between related study programs, while keeping up with the European educational standards
- Establishing a foundation and encouragement for proceeding studies in the context of lifelong learning
Basic skills you will gain :
- Possibillity of understanding and solving problems in the area of multimedia
- Skill of critical thinking based on analysis
- Ability to research and plan accordingly
- Professional, environmental and social responsibility
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to optimally use Information and Communication Technologies
- Ability of independent tracking the newest innovations and gaining new skills
- Possibility of teamwork with experts from the technological and non-technological area.